Indian astrology is centered upon ancient Indian astrological science based on the detailed study of stars and their position in different times. The study of zodiac signs is a 360-degree measurement of sidereal zodiac signs.
There are 12 rashis or zodiac signs in Indian astrology. The zodiac signs are based on stars and constellations at the time of your birth. These Rashis are signifiers of your personality and characteristics.
You can find your daily horoscope in the daily magazines and newspapers according to your zodiac sign. You can also take suggestions from the best astrologer in Delhi who has superior knowledge of zodiac signs to get more information.
Meaning of Rashis: In Indian astrology, Rashi means a heap of stars or constellations. Rashis are the basic blocks to building a birth chart. While explaining the horoscope, Rashis and the Bhabas are given supreme importance.
Here is a list of the 12 zodiac signs. The detailed description of these Rashis from the Delhi astrologers will help you get a clear idea of these signs and how the Rashis influence your personality.
- Mesa : Mesa is a sanskrit word. It means raam in English. In English, it is called Aries. It is the first astrological sign in Indian astrology. Aries represents the red color. The main element of Mesa or Aries is the fire. The quality of this zodiac sign is chara or movable. The ruling astrological body of Aries is Mars. The nakshatras covered by these signs are Aswini, Bharani, and Krittika. It is a male, barren and movable Rashi, according to astrologers. General characteristics of this Rashis are hasty, impulsive, and short-tempered.
- Vrsabha: Vrishabha: Vrishabha is the Sanskrit word for Taurus. This zodiac sign represents a bull. It is the second astrological sign in astrology and spans from 30 degrees to 60 degrees in the zodiac span. The Earth is the main element of this zodiac sign, and Venus is the ruling astrological body of this sign. It is a female, semi- fruitful, and fixed zodiac sign. The jatakas of these Rashis are quite slow, obedient, and faithful.
- Mithuna: Mithuna or the Gemini is the third zodiac sign in astrology. It represents twins and spans from 60 degrees to 90 degrees in the zodiac span. Mercury is the ruling force of this sign, and the air is the main element of these rashis. It is a male, barren and dual Rashi. The jatakas have qualities like obedience, honesty, slow progression, etc.
- Karka: It is the fourth sign in zodiac astrology. Karka is the Sanskrit word for Cancer. Cancer spans from 90 degrees to 120 degrees and represents the crab. The moon is the ruling astrological body of this zodiac. The main element of Cancer is water. Jatakas of this sign are generally forgiving, emotional, and understanding in nature.
- Simha: Simha or Leo is the fifth zodiac sign in astrology. It represents the lion. The sun is the main astrological force of these zodiac signs, and fire is the ruling element. This zodiac sign does not exalt or delineate any planet. General characters of this zodiac are ruling and dominative.
- Kanya: Kanya or Virgo represents a virgin girl. This zodiac sign spans from 150 degrees to 180 degrees in the zodiac span. It is the sixth zodiac sign on the list. Mercury rules the jatakas of the rashis and the ruling element of this Rashi is the Earth. The jatakas of this sign are generally intelligent, good orators, and diplomatic.
- Tula: Tula is the seventh zodiac sign. It is called Libra in english. It represents balance. This zodiac sign spans up to 210 degrees. Venus rules this rashi’s jatakas. The natural element of this zodiac is air. General characteristics of this sign are judicious and talkative.
- Vrischika: Scorpio or Vrischika is the eighth zodiac in the list. This zodiac sign represents a scorpion. The quality of this zodiac is fixed. Mars is the ruling astrological force behind this zodiac sign. The main element of this rashi is the water. This zodiac sign spandss from 210 to 240 degrees. The people born in this sign are straightforward and introverted in nature.
- Dhanusha: Dhasnusha or the Sagitarrius represents the bow and arrow. It is the ninth sign according to the zodiac. This sign spans from 240 to 270 degrees. Jupiter is the ruling planet and fire is the earth element of this sign. The quality of this zodiac sign is dual. General qualities associated with this Rashi are honesty, kindness, even- temperedness.
- Makara: Capricorn is the English name of this sign. It occupies the tenth position in the zodiac sign list. This sign represents the crocodile. Saturn is the ruling planet of this rashi;s jatakas. The main element of this sign is earth. People of this Rashi have qualities like ambition, wittiness, will power etc.
- Kumbha: Kumbha or Aquarius is the 11th sign. It represents the water- bearer. Earth is the creative element and Saturn is the ruling planet of this sign. Jatakas of this sign possess qualities as studious nature, philosophic and honesty.
- Mina: This zodiac sign represents the fishes. Pisces is the English name of this sign. Water is the main element of this sign and Jupiter is the ruling planet of this sign’s jatakas. People born in this sign are generally emotional, intuitive and honest in nature.
This suggestion from the famous astrologer in Delhi may help you to understand the Rashis or zodiac signs more prominently.It will necessarily increase your knowledge of astrology and the hidden facts behind these zodiac signs.
For more valuable information visit this website